System-specific headers, and useful constants and macros
- Pi, for systems that for some reason don't have it defined
- Square root of 2, for systems that don't have it defined
- Multiplier for converting radians to degrees
- Multiplier for converting degrees to randians
- Macro for squaring a number
- A huge value, for systems that for some reason don't have it defined
- Allocates and copies oldString and returns it
- returns the number of seconds of wall-clock time since the first call getSecs().
- The definitions for levels of program output.
This header includes system-specific headers, such as
the config.h file generated by autoconf and string.h or bstring.h
on systems that need them. Miscellaneous #defines and macros are
also included in this file.
Alphabetic index Hierarchy of classes
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.