Header file for influence and dynoLimiter classes.
- An abstract base class for objects that apply forces/torques to mechanisms at each simulation time step, eg.
- Adds forces/torques to a mechanism's T vector The dofInfluence acts on a mechanism in joint space, rather than cartesian space.
- Applies a force proportional to mass to every link.
- A spring and dash-pot influence.
- An influence that acts on a DOF as a damped spring
- an influence that simulates frictionless contact forces as a damped spring
- Abstract base class for objects that limit the forces applied by influences.
- Limits joint forces/torques based on a vector of fixed limits.
This header contains definitions for the following classes:
Alphabetic index Hierarchy of classes
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.