Header file for classes relating to contact and collision detection
- a base type for objects used in collision detection
- a fixed polyhedral obstacle
- Represents link geometry for collision detection
- Indicates what collision checking and/or contact computation should be done for a link added to a dynoContactor or dynoCollisionDetector.
- a pair of objects that should be checked for collisions
- Indicates the level of mechanism self-collisions that should be checked for by the dynoCollisionDetector.
- This class performs collision detection and, optionally, intersection calculation for cdBodies and their derived classes.
- Detects collisions between objects and adds contact constraints and/or influences to the dynamicSystem so that contact can be simulated.
- Stores wheel geometry information used when creating rolling contacts.
- bookkeepping class used by dynoContactor
- contact constraint/influence/patch container class
This file contains definitions for classes relating to
collision detection and contact.
Alphabetic index Hierarchy of classes
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.